TUITION RATES & Expected Expenses
(Time per week/Amount per month)
45 minutes/$35.00 (3-4 years old) 1 hour/$40.00 (5 years and older) 1.5 hours/$56 (pre-comp ages 6-8 and competition dancers) 2 hours/$65.00 (Recital Dancers 5 years and older, *pre-comp dancers & comp dancers price $72) 3 hours/$85.00 (Recital Dancers 5 years and older, *pre-comp dancers & comp dancers price $96)
If you are registering for a tumbling class ONLY, the above rates apply.If you are registering for a tumbling class in addition to competition or recital dance classes, the 45 minute class is an additional $28.00 and the 1 hour class is an additional $33.00 per month.
RECITAL DANCE Christmas Recital Fee: $10.00 PLUS apparel purchased that will be worn as a costume $25-$35. Hip-Hop classes may be higher.
RECITAL DANCE Costume Range (for Spring Recital): Between $40.00 and $65.00 Hip-Hop classes may be higher.
(Some costumes may require shoes, tights and hair accessories which will be an additional cost.)
Recital Dancers perform in a Christmas Recital held at the studio in December. They also participate in a year end Spring Recital held the end of May at a local high school auditorium.
Recital Fee: $22.00 per student (This fee is paid by everyone that takes dance at the studio, whether they are on a competition team or in recital dance. This fee pays for the facility, recital music, instructors, and other expenses related to the recital. Paid in March/April.)
Registration Fee: $20.00 per dancer. Paid annually.
Competition Dancers: Please e-mail L2D@luv2dance.com for detailed information. This includes team schedules, tuition amounts, and ALL expenses related to competition. Competition Directors are Marci Hartvigsen & Shalice Larsen
Competitive Teams: Company, Extreme, and Elite Levels available.
Current Competitive Teams:
- Teen, Pre-Teen, Junior, and Mini Company
- Senior, Teen, Junior, and Mini Extreme
- Teen, Junior, Mini and Tiny Elite
- Junior & Tiny Team
- Jazz pants, capris, fitted tanks, leotards, leggings, hot shorts, sports bras, etc. No Baggy Clothing (except for Hip-Hop)
- Tan Grecian Sandals & Foot Undeez for Recital Dancers is most typical. For the spring recital, we would like the dancers ages 6 and older to have the same matching tan grecian sandals. The Grecian sandal is available to order through the studio for a discounted price (approximately $28). Foot Undeez, Ballet, and Tap shoes, Leotards, Tights, Hot Shorts, and Capris are also available for order. Please see the Studio Receptionist to be fitted and place your order. Receptionist hours are 4:00 to 7:00 Mon-Thurs. Black Ballet Shoes is most typical for ages 3-5 years old. Pink ballet shoes may be requested due to costume design. Tap shoes are required for Recital Dancers ages 3-7 years old. Competition shoes (style and color) will be determined when the costumes are designed.
- Ballet: black leotard, pink tights, and ballet shoes. The ballet teachers will request certain apparel for competitors.
- No Street clothes or black-soled shoes should be worn. Tennis shoes can be worn to hip-hop and tumbling classes.
- Hair should be pulled back out of face, and NO gum!
The observation area will be available as a waiting area each dance night. The windows are open for viewing on the 1st and 2nd week of the month only. The windows will be closed completely from April until the Spring Recital, which is held in May. Siblings of dancers are not to be left unattended at any time in the observation area or anywhere in the studio.
Please do not allow your children to touch the windows, climb on the window areas, and/or run around the observation area or hallways. This is a distraction to the classes being taught and also may cause damage to the studio. This is a professional facility and we would like to keep it that way.
Payment of Tuition
Tuition payments are due on the 1st day of each month, and no later than the 15th of the month. A $10.00 late fee will be automatically added to your account if payment is not received by the 15th of each month. THERE WILL BE NO GRACE PERIOD. There are no credits or refunds for lessons missed. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks. Accounts 60 days delinquent will be charged a $25.00 delinquent fee in addition to any other accumulated late fees.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Do NOT mail payment to the studio address. There is no mailbox and it will not be received.
Please mail payments to:
1065 S. Main St.
Fruit Heights, UT 84037
*On-line payments using a debit/credit card (available starting September 2013)
*Free bill-pay service through your bank or credit union. Payments are mailed directly to L2D on time with no risk of late fees.
*Personal check made to Luv 2 Dance either mailed to Del Russell at the mailing address listed above, or put in the tuition drop box located inside the studio. Please make sure to note dancers name on the payment.
*Cash in a sealed envelope, with students name, dropped in the tuition box. A receipt will only be provided if requested.
•Advance bi-monthly, quarterly, or yearly payments are encouraged.